|The Pictures that I find to be good in artistic quality or are funny for me.|
1. Name your main characters who you draw on dA
Yuutoko Marshio, Deimos Omega and Kento Rashio
2. Do you have a sona? If so who?
Not since sophomore year. But I feel like I should make one soon.
3. Out of all your characters designs which one are you most proud of?
Oh that's a tough one, I would say Beak and Talon. Not sure why...maybe the whole creepy twin cliche is still alive and kicking and acting them out is so much fun.
4. Who would you say would be your most original character design?
OOHHHH aughhhh euuhhhhhh ahhhhh mere probably Af. That's the only one that wasn't inspired from a design or a book.
5. Who has been your longest lasting character?
Yuutoko Marshio, going on 10 years.
6. Who is your most unoriginal character and why?
Zedd....I based him off of a villain in a children's book. Character design wise that is.
7. Which character do you dislike the most?
Lori Carroll. Sorry Wolfie, but I'm never gonna like this chick. She's not that engaging or personable. Again I'm sorry.
8. Do you have any closed/open species?
The Yashians, Vernaks, and whatever DOG is.
9. Have any of your characters been inspired by another persons/films character?
Franklin is based off of my Manager
Beak and Talon was based loosely off of a Lemongrabb redesign that I saw
Kento was based on Ayame Sohma's look from Furuba.
10. Who is your most high-powered character and lowest powered character?
Highest Power: The Omega's: Eros and Deimos
Lowest Power: Wilma Schulz (she's just a little kid)
Where the leaves never fall right, and the wind brings a breeze from the ocean. This is where I come from. Pretentioia, the land of Pretentious Kings. |
I am his fool.
*My age is is unknown because I've forgotten how old to act like!
*I have all, none, some, much, and little cares in the world.
*I'm currently in the process of a couple stories that I collaborate with
*My sarcasm will have yah rolling.